- Offer additional online courses for students
- Run virtual office hours and homework help
- Run summer schools online to address transportation and facilities issues
- Give AP students a jumpstart with virtual summer class sessions
- Let athletes or homebound students work with their classes live, even if they can't be there
- Bring subject matter experts into their classrooms virtually
- Support group and project-based learning
- Engage hard-to-reach parents with:
- Virtual parents' nights
- Virtual conferences
- Adult education and community outreach
- Virtual math and literacy nights
- Broadcast live school committee meetings on the web
- Record lectures or flip their classrooms
- Conduct virtual field trips
- Run professional development when and where staff are available
- Share teaching resources among schools
Teachers can take full advantage of every WizIQ feature, including screen-sharing, polling, video-conferencing, shared whiteboards, and more.
The WizIQ Virtual Classroom features are generally available only to paying members, but teachers and their students will now enjoy access free of charge.
Teacher accounts come with several other benefits, such as the ability to create live and asynchronous courses complete with uploadable courseware, and 15 GB of free storage for class recordings. These recordings are hosted in the cloud.
Apply for the free WizIQ membership at http://www.wiziq.com/academic.