This CD focuses on the main permanent joining processes for metal products. Divided into hot and cold working, it has over 200 photos on the following areas:
- hard and soft soldering
- MIG, arc and oxyacetylene welding
- heat treatment including hardening, tempering and case hardening
- traditional and pop riveting.
Produced by engineers and teachers, these CD-ROMs are must-have support for all teachers of resistant materials and engineering. They are a learning guide for KS3 to A Level.
What does it contain?
Each CD provides:
- step-by-step guidance, supported by ‘in action’ high quality stills and clips
- printable versions of all explanatory material, for student dissemination
- interactive end-of-unit tests.
What do I need to run it?
- Credit Card
- Purchase Order