Mind Lab is both a fully developed and proven age appropriate curriculum for ages 4-18, structured around thinking board games, as well as a teaching methodology. Our programme applies the best of educational theory and allows teachers to put it into daily practice. Mind Lab has been used in classrooms around the world for 16 years is in over 25 countries and has benefited over 2 million children.
- Research proven methodology which gives pupils the thinking skills they need to succeed academically and in life.
- Helps prepare the next generation for the complex challenges of the 21st century by strengthening their cognitive, emotional and social skills, teaching them to think reflectively and encouraging them to 'learn how to learn'.
- Innovative curriculum enables children of all abilities to gain in confidence, resilience, self-awareness, problem solving and further develop a love for learning.
- Empowers teachers with proven educational methods that engage, inspire and develop a wider range of pupil's abilities.
- Differentiates a school by enhancing its marketing attraction and parental involvement.
- Boosts results in both reasoning and curricular exams.
- Mind Lab consistently demonstrates a strong positive influence on student's mathematical, language and reasoning abilities in thousands of schools, as well as in the following results, derived from studies from Yale University, INADE (Institute of Evaluation and Educational Development, Brazil), as well as one of the UK schools who have implemented the Mind Lab programme.
100.07% more than predicted improvement in maths
19.7% more than predicted improvement in language
10-20 point improvement in non-verbal reasoning