NPG/PSfS is a comprehensive service available to every school relating to all aspects of procurement. You can decide which level of service your school requires.
You will receive support and advice from staff experienced in public sector procurement that are professionally qualified through the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply.
PSfS is an initiative to support schools with all their procurement activities which was started in North Yorkshire and is available across the UK. It is our intention to become the number one procurement advisor of choice to all schools in North Yorkshire. We deliver accurate, up-to-date advice, support and guidance to the full satisfaction of all our clients.
Our objectives are to: -
- Identify potential opportunities for savings and delivering value for money (vfm) to schools;
- Identify and implement procurement initiatives designed to provide schools with choices for resource management;
- Free up time for education professionals and students to focus on their main objectives of teaching, learning and realising their full potential;
- Ensure schools remain compliant with all current rules and regulations relating to public sector procurement;
- Advise schools on the benefits of:
- Use of corporate contracts
- Collaborative procurement
- Specialist advice
We are currently offering free benchmarking services in three areas:-
- Multi-Functional Devices (photocopiers)
- Furniture - office and classroom
- Food - for schools with in-house catering provisions.
If you would like a member of the PSfS team to contact you and discuss how we can help you save money while compiling with rules and regulations, please contact us on 01609 533459. (www.psfs.co.uk)