Connect - Manage - Interact - Report
At Softlink we understand the need for change to deliver a solution that manages and provides easy access resources throughout the school.
This is where Oliver V5 comes in!
Oliver V5 is the web-based library management system that takes the best features of Web 2.0 technology and presents it to students, library staff and teachers in an intuitive way, allowing them to research and access on-line resources 24/7.
Built to facilitate integration with all information sources and services commonly used across the school campus, Oliver makes the school library central to a dynamic learning environment.
A suite of Web-Services allows seamless integration to MIS, VLE, identity management systems and portals. Users can manage, customise their own library profile, save searches, and create their own reading lists and alerts easily making Oliver the platform for resource discovery.
Find out today how Oliver can enhance your library!
- Single User License
- Multi-User Site License
Live catalogue enrichments
- Cover images delivered & displayed on demand.
- Author & title information, summaries and first chapters
- Web 2.0 features including integration with LibraryThing for Librarie, Federated Search, ChiliFresh & much more...
- Ability to connect to virtual learning environments e.g. Moodle, SharePoint, Frog etc.
- Access digital media
- Integration with Student Management Systems, e.g. SIMS.Net, CMIS/Facility