EMAS UK is the National EMAS service that supports schools and teachers to deliver quality education to pupils that do not have English as their first language (EAL). We currently support over 5% of all UK schools with our best value service in over 200 languages.
Classroom Teachers and EAL Coordinators - Practice & Pedagogy
- A practical session looking at the pedagogy of learning.
- The session consists of understanding the language for learning and the language of learning.
- Understanding how to support SEN and G&T pupils.
- Using language modelling and understanding how children develop linguistic links that support cognitive development.
Primary Classroom Teaching and Language Assistants - Supporting EAL learners in the Primary classroom
- Practical tips on working with additional language learners (ALL)
- This session looks at the theory of how games work and how to create them.
- Creating practical resources that can be made in seconds, used many times and will support learning at a range of levels.
- Create bilingual/dual language games and books.
- TA’s & Language Assistants £99 with £100 worth of free bilingual books
- Classroom Teachers & EAL Coordinators £129 with £100 worth of free bilingual books
Send 2 members of staff for £200 - with free bilingual books