Interactive story book software for ALL children, designed to assist the inclusion of Children with Special Educational Needs and Children with English as a second language.
Familiar stories told using the first 100 High Frequency words with symbols.
Includes 24 activities, switch story and games & ALL associated printable resources.
• Language is taken from the National Curriculum first 100 High Frequency words.
• The writing is animated with associated symbols (ideal for visual learners.)
• Suitable for use on interactive whiteboards, touch screens and home computers.
• 24 activities: matching, sequencing, spelling, comprehension, prepositions and pronouns, making the P Levels easier to assess.
• 4 different ability levels. Designed to make differentiation easy and raise children’s self esteem.
• 6 activities in a row to get a certificate with their name and chosen character. These are a lovely addition to records of achievement.
• Autism friendly activities and work systems. Build independence skills through computer tasks.
• Created and tested by special needs teachers.
- Credit Card
- Purchase Order
Primary Classroom Resources
- Single User License
- Multi-User Site License
Traditional Tales EYFS and Key Stage 1
Saves teachers time
Created by special needs teachers.
Symbols for visual learners.
Autism friendly layout with worksystems.
Resources to help include non verbal children.
Traditional tales, speech therapy, independence.