Schools, school districts, colleges, and universities are all challenged to move up to higher-speed, more reliable Wi-Fi. They want strong security, killer coverage, and connections that don't drop. They also need Wi-Fi to go to places where no Ethernet cabling has gone before, such as common areas, temporary classrooms, on-campus housing, and every corner of the campus. But for most educational institutions, tigher budgets and busy IT staffs make the transition impossible.
Fortunately, Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi is the first technology that gives schools a cost-effective wireless infrastructure that's in a class by itself. It provides robust, complete coverage and summa-cum-laude performance—at an affordable price.
With Ruckus, educational institutions gain:
- Consistent, reliable connectivity no other Wi-Fi system can touch
- Two to four times the coverage using fewer APs
- Low packet loss and high performance
- A safer environment with less interference, through "eco-friendly" adaptive signal technology
- System self-healing capabilities
- The lowest cost of ownership
- Support for standard 802.1x, WPA (PSK) and WPA-2 (AES) security, plus automatic wireless setting and encryption key security