Parental Messaging for Schools!
Groupcall Messenger provides an easy-to-use solution for parental communication. Messenger is installed in over 2,500 primary and secondary schools in the UK delivering in excess of 20 million messages every year with 4 million emails and 800,000 voice calls.
Messenger allows schools to simultaneously send text, voice and email messages to the landlines, mobile phones or computers of parents, staff or other contacts in any language for a low monthly subscription fee.
Come along to one of our FREE Messenger CPD Certified Training Events!
We are heading out onto the road again to deliver you some Messenger CPD certified training events throughout the UK in the coming months so we can show and train you on some of the new features of Messenger v5 being rolled out to schools shortly (some schools are already using the new version - this upgrade is free of charge).
This will be a great opportunity to speak with our technical support team who can get you up and running or answer any queries you may have. Visit our Facebook page for a full list of events, or follow us on Twitter.
The new features of our latest version of Messenger v5 include:
- Enhanced version of Messenger is now completely on-line
- You will no longer have to publish your groups regularly as this will now be done automatically for you
- Ability to schedule messages to be sent at a time and date to suit you
- Twitter integration has been added so you can now ‘tweet’ your messages
- Multiple language function for SMS and email. Using Google Translate, you will now be able to send messages in up to 64 different languages
- Refresh ‘now’ button added to refresh the MIS data
- Stronger passwords:
- Password length must be a minimum of 8 characters
- Password will expire after 90 days (this can be changed to suit you)
- Password reminder is now available so you do not have to call us if you forget your log in details
- Username and passwords must be different
- New passwords must be different to the previous 5 passwords
Bett Award WINNER!
Groupcall Messenger is a part of the Groupcall Ltd range of communication and data extraction tools to the Education, Public and Business sectors. Groupcall was awarded the ICT Leadership & Management Award for Groupcall Messenger at the bett 2013 Awards this year.
Would you like a free trial of Messenger in your school?
Keeps Kids In School...Fact!
Groupcall Messenger has been independently proven to reduce truancy by almost 30% in some authorities, and by more than 50% in some individual schools.
Groupcall Messenger is competitively priced, with subscriptions designed to suit the size and requirements of your school starting from as little as £229 per year!
Cuts School Bills
The cost of sending voice or SMS messages sent to mobiles and landlines dramatically cuts down time spent on the phone and, with it, the cost of calls, sometimes by hundreds of pounds a year. In addition to the cost savings with telephone bills, plenty of further costs can be saved by sending out electronic newsletters/letters, thus reducing the time and money spent on printing and postage.
Low Subscription Fees
Groupcall Messenger is quick, it is robust, it is inexpensive and, above all, it is proven.
Improves The Safety & Security of Pupils
By alerting parents early to a child's absence and confirming if it is genuine, Groupcall Messenger can deliver valuable, often crucial, time to authorities in helping to find a child, whether the absence is through truancy, runaway or even abduction.