Impact Assemblies is a unique resource of 20 visual presentations and notes designed for Primary school teachers who want to deliver assemblies that make a difference. Topics include Goals, Behaviour, Responsibility, Being a good friend, Being calm, Telling the truth, Being brave, Values, Good to be me, Trying your best, Solving problems, Bullying, Resilience, Health, The Environment, Helping Others
Impact Assemblies draw the pupils in and get them thinking. Each one contains effective image packed slides, teacher notes, links to video clips and ideas to extend the themes beyond the assembly and into the curriculum.
- Attention grabbing
- Easy to use – with low preparation time.
- Based on easy to use high quality PowerPoint presentations and notes
- Relevant – with examples that meet the interests of young people.
- Suitable for the whole school and adaptable to fit the time you have available.
- Interactive – they contains small ‘activities’ to engage the pupils.