What is Moway?
Moway is an educational tool. Its aim is to provide teaching centres with an introduction to the world of robotics, technology and electronics.
It is a complete solution for learning that allows students to discover programming and electronic control, through simple and intuitive software which controls the robot and its input and output devices, allowing students to develop their own programs at an early stage.
Moway is an essential tool for teaching and learning:
- Technology: Students will be able to verify real programming results developed on their PC.
- Programming: They will discover system programming tools on their PC, and also learn how to prepare flow-chart diagrams and autonomously work to develop them.
- Principles of electronics: They will explore the operating functions of different types of sensors and how the robot reacts to them.
Who is Moway For?
- Teachers and students at
- Secondary Schools
- Newcomers to the world of robotics
- Everyone who wants to develop robotic applications.
How to Program
The programs are developed on a PC using MOWAYGUI, a software tool based on flow charts, or using the programming languages C or Assembler.
- MowayGUI programming
MowayGUI is a software tool with a very intuitive graphical interface that removes the need to know any languages or programming rules.
It has a very intuitive user interface that enables students and teachers to easily learn to program and to design their own programs. MowayGUI software allows you to program your Moway and upload your programs to the robot via USB connectivity.
- Direct USB connection from PC to Moway robot
- 1 light sensor
- 1 temperature sensor
- 4 infrared anti-collision sensors
- 2 infrared line sensors
- 4 LED diodes: 2 upper LED, rear brake LED, front white LED
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Speaker tone generator
- Low battery indicator
- USB radio frequency stick, Plug 'n' Play device
- 1 expansion connector in order to connect:
- Moway Radio Frequency module
- Expansion Kit: With which it is possible to create your own electronic circuits and execute a wide range of projects