The 'Skip 2B Fit' Kit Bag is perfect for Schools and Clubs.
It gives you the resources to continue with the skip2bfit programme.
The Skip2bfit kit bag contains the following:
- 50 'Digi-Ropes' Digital Counting Skipping ropes
- Embroidered Skip2bfit sports bag
- Skip2bfit teachres two sided flash cards-the cards have diagrams on the front with notes for the Teacher on the reverse.
- 30 minute DVD of Skip2BFit presentation
- Skip2bfit music CD with twelve tracks of music all timed for 2 minutes. Music helps to motivate people to exercise. Tracks have one minute, 30 second and 10 second warnings.
- Instructions on how to benefit from the Skip2bfit programme
- 3 Embroidered Skip2bfit polo shirts (Age 10-11)
- Three A3 Skip2bfit Challenge Charts
- Access to the on line Skip2bfit healthy eating lesson plan.
- Certificates for Top Skipper, Best Effort and Most Improved on a pdf file.
The six-week Challenge Chart is an ideal tool for group activity. The chart allows individuals to plot their number of skips on the chart enabling them to see a week-by-week progression and compete against their colleagues.Use the results in your ICT lesson to show the children how they have improved.