IRIS Adapt Primary - the first fully customisable online data management software for primary schools. Use it to
- monitor bullying and discrimination behaviour
- monitor low-level misbehaviour around school
- record low-level child safeguarding concerns
- record accidents to pupils
- record and monitor pupil rewards
- record parent contact or complaints
- and much, much more. IRIS Adapt is fully adaptable to your management information needs
IRIS Adapt Primary is exceptionally easy to use and has been developed in active collaboration with teachers in schools and has built-in extremely simple yet powerful analysis tools.
Re-vamp your class and school rewards - No more counting of stickers or paper slips, IRIS Adapt will tally reward points by class, year group, house or individual pupil automatically at the click of a mouse.
IRIS Primary is a web-based solution, so there is nothing to be loaded onto your network or school computers, nothing for you to manage and nothing to go wrong at your end. No special equipment is required; as long as you can access the internet, you can use IRIS Primary.
Click the website link below to see a free video of Adapt in action
- Purchase Order
- Multi-User Site License