The mOway comes with the following sensors and controllable servos built in, it is a complete solution:
- Two independent servo motors (with speed, time and distance control)
- Two line tracking sensors (underneath)
- Four infrared obstacle detection sensors
- Temperature sensor
- Light sensors
- Sound sensor 3 axis Accelerometer.
- LED's - front white, top red, top green and rear brake red
For those of you who think that´s not enough to control, the mOway has an interface that can take additional devices using the optional Expansion Kit. To Equip mOway with even more options, you can discover the new mOway accessories:
More than just a video camera, it is a complete vision system loaded into the mOway expansion slot providing you with a greater understanding and analysis of programming.
mOwayGUI incorporates a graphical interface where you can watch in real time what mOway is seeing when it is moving, as if it were a movie. We can show the video on the computer, capture images and keep them on the hard disk. We can develop more complex projects with this new accessory and make remote monitoring practices.
It’s a wifi communication system loaded into the mOway expansion slot allowing you to control the robot and to monitor its sensors through the new mOway web interface.
This new development created by Minirobots consists of a wifi communication System. You will control your mOway (sensors, LED, motors, etc.) with mobile devices such as an iPad through the new mOway web interface accessible through the mOway wifi network.
- Make the mOway travel in an enclosed area and avoid obstacles / walls
- Make the mOway follow a pre-set path (line)
- Make the mOway move towards and or track a light
- Make the mOway respond to a sound / object / collision
Download the mOway users manual for more details.
The USB cable will charge the mOway's internal rechargeable battery and provide a link for programming the robot. You will be issuing your first commands to the robot within minutes of unpacking the mOway.
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64 bit installations) and Linux.
Suitable for use in: