Innovate My School Magazine
Free to all schools, the Innovate My School Magazine contains a range of innovative educational insights that will inspire, challenge and excite schools, teachers and educators across the country.
Read previous issues...
You can read previous editions online by clicking on the images below (you must have flash installed):
- A day in the life of an iPad teacher
- What is BYOD and why is it important?
- 3D in the classroom: A grand illusion?
- Top 5 tips for schools using social media
- Giving students a global audience
- Videoing for professional development
- How useful is a 3D printer for schools?
- Innovation speed dating
- Teaching with tablets
- Whooshing through a narrative
- eSafety: The balance between filtering and monitoring
- Five essential elements of an authentic playground
- The thinking and talking approach to homework
- Product user reviews
- SEN and the gift of technology
- The National Enterprise Challenge
- App combos with the iPad
- Physical inspiration: The unseen benefits of school sports
- Going SOLO: An introduction to the taxonomy everyone’s talking about
- The basics of classroom management part 4: Rebuilding relationships
- What “independent” careers guidance really means - and how to provide it
- Twinterview with SEN and IT specialist
- Product user reviews
- Curtailing the calculator
- Finding the best freebies for your school
- Twinterview with New Schools Network
- iPods and apps at ESSA Academy
- Preparing pupils for Oxbridge interviews
- Staff and social media: A head teacher’s perspective
- The basics of good classroom management, part three: consequences
- Learning basic programming and engineering
- Cutting-edge catering at Plymstock School
- Augmenting reality in the primary classroom
- Choosing a book: part of the fun of reading
- The basics of good classroom management, part two: bad behaviour
- Developing international partnerships at George Abbot School
- Making the most of your visit to an education show
- Adapted Cycling at Ravenscliffe High School and Sports College
- Reducing energy consumption and costs at large schools
- How to put creativity back into writing
- The lost art of listening
- Going for greatness
- The basics of good classroom management, part one: prevention
- How life experience can shape the future of pupils in schools
- Managing iPads in the classroom
- Handwriting: cover the page or colour it?
- A vision through sport
- Socratic irony in the classroom: Clouseau or Columbo?
- Drama in the classroom
- The importance of nature in our schools
- Facebook: how to keep your profile private
- Are you as smart as a year 6 at tech?
- Programming and the English language
- Innovative ways of using an iPad in the classroom
Got a story to share?
We would love to hear about any exciting initiatives or innovative practices taking place at your school. Simply
your stories - we may feature them in the next edition!
Produced in digital format, the Innovate My School magazine is read by thousands of creative teachers and school leaders throughout the UK.
Please call 0845 034 6690 or email
to receive a copy of our magazine media pack.
Publishing Dates 2014: