Building on their reputation with nearly 50% of secondary schools across England and Wales trusting the SISRA Analytics service, SISRA Ltd recently announced the much-anticipated launch of their web-based lesson observation service, SISRA Observe.
Using custom forms, SISRA Observe provides staff with a flexible and secure way to record lesson observations, learning walks, drop-ins and more, analysing and presenting the data in a range of reports.
How could SISRA Observe benefit your school?
- Record evidence electronically, reducing the need for inefficient paper or spreadsheet-based systems
- Interactive reports allow detailed analysis which can be used at whole-school, faculty and teacher level
- Real-time collation and reporting of all teaching and learning activities via custom templates and frameworks
- Instant observation and self-evaluation retrieval for meetings, inspections or for reporting to governors
- Compatible with laptops and tablets for ease of use when observing electronically on the move
To learn more about SISRA Observe and how it could benefit your school, SISRA offer free online demonstrations. To book your demonstration please get in touch using the contact details below.