Notetalker is a high quality recording App designed for students in schools, colleges and Universities. It has unlimited bookmarks enabling the user to record and then scroll between bookmarks during playback for easier note-taking recall. You can also take photographs during the lecture and export these with the associated audio and bookmark files.
Audio and bookmark files can be uploaded to Notetalker Edit a software program for Windows and Mac PCs for subsequent playback, navigation bewtween aduio bookmarks, making detailed notes and editing and adding photographs.
-available for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets
- Up to 100 hours recording depending on your device
- Unlimited bookmarks for easy playback, editing and analysis
- 4 different quality settings
- MP4 and WAV file formats
- Take photographs while recording, store and export with audio and bookmark files
- Simple PC style filing system for easy retrieval of recordings
- Easy manipulation of files and folders
- Export via Dropbox
- Listen and record at the same time
- Black background lighting option for use in darkened lecture halls or classrooms