1. Sherry Coutu CBE (@scoutu) chairs Founders4Schools, authored the Scaleup Report on UK Economic Growth, offers educators an insight into sector developments.
2. Gary King (@Gary_S_King) is deputy headteacher at Isca Academy. Through collaboration, resource-sharing and unstoppable enthusiasm, he’s become a trusted voice in UK education.
3. Award-winning principal and author Eric Sheninger (@E_Sheninger) strives to show how teaching can be revolutionised through savvy edtech usage. He’s hugely passionate about sharing great ideas daily.
4. Hannah Wilson (@TheHopefulHT), perhaps best known as co-founder of the renowned WomenEd, is headteacher at Aureus School, an exciting new Secondary. opening in Didcot this September.
5. Jill Berry (@jillberry102) used to be a headteacher. Now, she’s working to ensure that school leaders can be their best through her consultations and written works.
6. Abdul Chohan (@Abdulchohan), former CEO of Essa Foundation Academies Trust, is co-founder of the Outstanding-rated Olive Tree School (rated ‘Outstanding in all areas’ by Ofsted in July 2015), the first free school in Bolton.
7. With his expertise in behaviour management, Paul Dix (@pivotalpaul) inspires teachers to ensure that every child is catered to via relationship-led learning.
8. If Jaz Ampaw-Farr (@jazampawfarr) doesn’t get you inspired, then nobody will - she’s a writer, speaker (including a recent TEDx talk), mentor, ‘resilience ninja’ and fired Apprentice candidate.
***New on the Blog How To Get Out Of The State You're In https://t.co/WHxrW7ygB6 featuring— Jaz Ampaw-Farr (@jazampawfarr) June 20, 2017
9. Vicki Davis (@coolcatteacher) mixes being a classroom teacher and IT director with sharing ideas (often taken from a speciality in Computing) via written work, speaking appointments, podcasts and YouTube videos.
10. Edtech expert Will Richardson (@willrich45) empowers educators through three key areas: being a parent, having 22 years of teaching technology administrating under his belt, and being an enthusiastic online networker.
Yep. This: https://t.co/SzOfWLazhx— Will Richardson (@willrich45) June 17, 2017
11. School leader Daniel Edwards (@syded06) is one of the co-authors of the 2014 book Educate 1-To-1. He’s keen to show how digital learning methods and resources can enhance learning.
12. Currently a head of Science, soon to be an assistant vice principal, prolific collaborator (#WomenEd, #BAMEed, #Teacher5aDay, Innovate My School) Bukky Yusuf (rondelle10_b) is a consultant and leader in edtech.
13. The Varndean Goats (@varndeangoats). Just follow them.
Whom would you recommend? Let us know below!