Notetalker Classroom Assistant allows students and teachers to capture audio, images and text from classes to create first-class notes, revision materials and projects through tablets and computers. These materials are then uploaded to each user’s VLE with a click, meaning that teachers and students are organised and well prepared for their learning journey.
“I’m really excited about launching the Notetalker School Partnership Scheme,” said managing director Jeremy Brassington. “It gives a great opportunity for teachers and students to try out technology on a practical level and we hope that this brings new ideas and enjoyment from the process.”
In order to develop and hone the use of Notetalker Classroom Assistant, its creators are seeking input from teachers. Notetalker is looking to partner with six schools across the UK to join their Notetalker School Partnership Scheme (NSPS), which will provide educators and learners with:
- Full access to Notetalker Classroom Assistant for an entire school term.
- A one hour, on-site teacher-training session with a former teacher, bespoke to the needs of the school and students.
- A Notetalker activity guide.
- Full technical and pedagogical support.
- An opportunity to feedback and shape the design of the Notetalker Classroom Assistant.
- A feature in a national press campaign on the future of edtech.