Since the launch of our new user-friendly, eye-catching website in May, we’ve been continuously adding more itineraries to our wide range of tours, and there are still more exciting plans to come. You can find answers to some of those important questions, such as ‘How will the new GCSEs affect teachers?’, on our brand new blog. Plus, if you’re heading to Iceland on your next school trip, you’ll love our Iceland workbook, endorsed by the Geography Association!
Work with WorldStrides this year to inspire your students and bring the classroom to life. Promote any trips with ease with their ‘Recipe for Success’ and make sure you take advantage of their early booking discount of up to £100 per student!
WorldStrides in 2017/2018:
- New itineraries – check out some of their new itineraries to destinations you might not have considered before. The newest include Bath and Bristol, Croatia for Geography students and Santiago de Compostela for Religious Studies students. Keep an eye out, as there’s even more to come.
- A new blog dedicated to teachers – we’ll be providing you with answers to your common questions such as, ‘Why do you need to promote your school trip?’ and ‘How will the new GCSEs affect teachers?’.
- Educational resources – We’ve recently launched two new Iceland workbooks for students, and there are more resources for other popular destinations in the pipeline.
- Recipe for Success – our tried and tested method for helping you recruit students really works! With this promotion method working like clockwork, we at WorldStrides will be carrying it on throughout the school year.
- Early booking discount – book any flight tour within 45 days of receiving a quote and save up to £100 per student. Teachers will be happy to hear that their early booking discount is staying around for 2017/2018!
How you can work with WorldStrides:
- Get your enquiries in early! The earlier you book, the better the price. Send your quote requests in September to ensure you secure the best prices and availability for your students. Even if you tour isn’t until the next school year, it’s worth enquiring early. Enquire here or email email@example.com with the full details.
- Take advantage of our early booking discount and send your initial deposit within 45 days of receiving a quote.
- Promote your trip with our ‘Recipe for Success’ materials – this includes posters, presentations, template letters and a customised webpage for you to show the parents.