Product review guidelines
Innovate My School aims to innovate schools with the best products through independent user reviews and ratings. By taking a few moments to rate and review products, you can help other schools find the products that are best for them as well as give suppliers valuable feedback to help improve their services.
By submitting a review, you agree that Innovate My School may include your review in its product listing pages and publicly post your comments. Reviews typically appear two to four days after submission. You may submit only one review per product.
Innovate My School reserves the right to refuse or remove any review that does not comply with these guidelines or the Terms and Conditions and terminate your Innovate My School account (including email) for a violation. Innovate My School is not responsible or liable in any way for ratings and reviews posted by its users.
Please note that by submitting a review you agree that your use of product reviews and ratings are governed by our Product Review Guidelines and Terms and Conditions.
- Be objective and truthful. Tell us how you really feel. Useful reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why. Be detailed and specific:
- Did the product meet your expectations?
- How does the product compare to other, similar products in the marketplace with which you have experience?
- What features of the product do you like or dislike?
- Would you recommend the product to others?
- Stay "on topic". Keep your comments focused on the product.
- Try to keep it short. The recommended length for a good review is 250 to 500 words.
- Don't spoil it for others. Don't abuse the service. Reviews should not harass, abuse, or threaten another's personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, impersonate someone else, contain profanity, sexually explicit, illegal or otherwise objectionable content, as determined by Innovate My School in its sole discretion.
- Don't post personal information. Never assume that you are completely anonymous and cannot be identified by your posts. Reviews should not include personal information, such as email addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers or credit card numbers belonging to you or others.
- Don't post multiple or commercial reviews. Reviews should not include multiple posts by the same user or posts that have spam, commercial or advertising content or links.
- Don't copy or otherwise infringe others' material, trademarks or other intellectual property. Reviews should include your own, original thoughts. We want to hear from you!
- Reviews are for customers only. Product Reviews are for customers to help other customers. School product and service suppliers are not allowed to post reviews or any promotional or advertising information in the Product Reviews. If you have a complaint about a rating or review, go to specific offending review and click on report abuse link and complete form provided.
Do you have a question not answered above? Send the Innovate My School team a quick message.