We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic education experts to join our ever-growing league of guest writers. Our daily articles are submitted by teachers and industry professionals who vary in writing experience, from beginner to veteran. If you can share awesome teaching technologies / resources or fun educational practices with us, get in touch!
Benefits of being a guest writer:
- Become a part of our friendly, thriving community, including a full author profile.
- Be recognised as an expert in your field by sharing useful tips and ideas.
- Educate our keen audience about the benefits that your field of expertise can bring them.
- Communicate with readers by responding to article comments and tagged tweets.
- Your article will be published to our Ideas page.
- Your article will be included in the popular weekly newsletter.
- We'll continually tweet about your article to our 20k+ Twitter followers.
All articles are SEO friendly (we have a Google Page Rank of 5), helping spread your name and boost your website / blog's search engine ranking.
Each article has the potential to go viral, with Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+ sharing buttons added to every page.
If you’re interested, visit our 10 tips for writing a guest article.
Note: We won’t publish any articles that promote your company or services, but we will make sure that your submitted articles, as well as your reputation as an expert, are promoted throughout Innovate My School's website and social media. Full and clear credit is very important to us.
If you would like to know more about how to publish your ideas with us, get in touch on [email protected] or call 01244 312 720.