Innovate My School is committed to ensuring that your privacy and data are protected. All information provided will be used in accordance with the terms set out in this statement.
Please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date with with any changes in policy.
What we collect:
- Personal details (such as your name, contact details and email address) which you provide when registering with us or submitting an enquiry via the website.
- Your responses to questions or questionnaires that we may ask you to complete in order to improve user experience and content.
- How you use the website, any information you post or send to us.
- By agreeing to the banner present on the website, you confirm that you are happy for cookies to be used.
- We employ security measures to prevent: unauthorised access to your data, unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- Any transmitted data's security cannot be guaranteed as this is dependant entirely on the user. Any transmitted data is done at your own risk.
If any information held by us is incorrect, you have the right to ask for this to be corrected and updated. Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your email address and other contact details.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your personal data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your personal data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting the Records Management Section.
For any requests regarding data, please contact: email@example.com.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites and content. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.