Innovate My School LIVE @ The Winsford Academy
- 8:00am Breakfast & networking
- 9:00am Welcome from Innovate My School
- 9:10am Innovation @ The Winsford Academy
- 9:30am “Innovate My Budget” themed speed date (Part 1)
- 10:30am Refreshment break
- 10:45am “Innovate My Budget” themed speed date (Part 2)
- 11:45am Innovation sharing - attendees sharing how they innovate on a budget (Chaired by The Winsford Academy)
- 12:15pm Prize draw sponsored by Tute Education
- 12:30pm Lunch & networking
- 1:30pm Finish - or optional tour of The Winsford Academy
What's in it for me?
Back by popular demand, the next series of the Innovate My School LIVE roadshow focuses on how schools today are doing more with less, and how they can continue to innovate in spite of squeezed budgets.
Hosted at The Winsford Academy, the 18th October will bring together senior leaders from across Lancashire to share best practice, develop new ideas and make meaningful partnerships.
We will be encouraging attendees to share their stories at the event and filming on-the-spot Innovation Burst videos, which will be later shared with our online community. Lurkers are also welcome, as there will be lots of ideas to take away and glean from this event.
There will also be two opportunities to speed date during the day. Ten innovative companies handpicked by us have been given the brief of supporting schools to do more with less.
Who should go?
Any senior leader in the region who wants to learn from peers and forward thinking companies, about tried and tested practices and products that will help them innovate their budget.
- Business Managers
- Deputy Headteachers
- Assistant Headteachers
- Subject Leaders
- Curriculum / Phase Coordinators
Speed dating, what’s that all about?
As pioneers of speed dating in the education sector, with over 150 events under our belt, we have proven speed dating to be a fast-moving, fun, effective format for meeting a range of innovative products in a short space of time. For more information, visit our speed date page.
How much does it cost to attend?
This event is free of charge for up to two delegates per school and includes breakfast, refreshments and an executive lunch. Tickets will go fast, so book yours in advance!
Who are the suppliers?
This is a surprise! Each of the 10 non-competing suppliers have been selected based on the brief of supporting schools to innovate their budget. This could be through solutions that create cost savings, help to open up other revenue streams or are proven to support student outcomes.