Taking place from 11:00 - 13:30, the ‘Thinking about tablet technology in your school?’ event will be held at John Henry Newman Catholic College, located on Chelmsley Road, Birmingham. The day is fully organised by Trilby, who boast over 20 years experience working with teachers to develop software tools and deliver training designed to improve learning outcomes.
After an introductory keynote address, delegates will get sit down to a variety of workshops:
- What are the buzzwords being used and what do they mean?
- Explore how a tablet rollout can happen in your school.
- What does a successful scheme look like?
- What are the nuts and bolts that need to be in place before and during deployment?
Sharing and Showcasing
- Sharing video in your school made easy with TrilbyTV. See how our video sharing product can increase student participation and engagement.
- How can engagement be assessed? A preview our new app Snappt that helps gauge student, staff and parent engagement.
Following this, visiting teachers will get stuck into lunch, where they’ll also be able to mingle and network with all attending teachers and industry experts.
Email [email protected] to book your place at this free event, or visit www.trilby.co.uk/category/2014/09/tablet-technology-event for more information.